(Caution: 1998 Prop. 105 applies)
A. Each regional partnership council shall be made up of eleven members who reside or work in the region, including at least:
1. One parent of a child aged five or younger at the time of their appointment to the council.
2. One child care provider.
3. One health services provider.
4. One public school administrator. For the purposes of this requirement, charter schools established pursuant to title 15 are considered public schools.
5. One early childhood educator.
6. One member of the business community.
7. One representative of the faith community.
8. One representative of a philanthropic organization.
9. If an Indian tribe is located in the region, one public official or employee or a tribal government.
B. Members of the regional partnership councils shall be appointed by the board after a public application process and with the input of the regional partnership council.
C. Members of the regional partnership councils shall serve four year terms, to begin and end July 1.
D. Members of the regional partnership council who miss more than three meetings without excuse or resign their membership shall be replaced by the board after a public application process and with the input of the regional partnership council.
E. Council members are not eligible to receive compensation, they are eligible for travel expenses and reimbursement for subsistence pursuant to title 38, chapter 4, article 2. Reimbursement shall be paid from the administrative costs account of the early childhood development and health fund established by section 8-1181 on claims approved by the executive director.
F. Members of the council are immune from personal liability with respect to all acts done and actions taken in good faith within the scope of their authority during duly constituted regular and special meetings with approval of a majority of the council.