A. Any judgment, order or decree, whether arising from a dissolution, divorce, separation, annulment, custody determination, paternity or maternity determination or dependency proceeding or from a uniform interstate enforcement of support act proceeding and any interlocutory support award in any such proceeding or in any other proceeding regarding support that provides for alimony, spousal maintenance or child support may be enforced as a matter of right by lien, execution, attachment, garnishment, levy, appointment of a receiver, provisional remedies or any other form of relief provided by law as an enforcement remedy for civil judgments. An affidavit regarding all payments in default under the support order, along with a copy of the underlying support order, shall be filed with the clerk of the superior court along with the appropriate writ, application, petition or motion.

B. Notwithstanding any law to the contrary, a department of this state or its political subdivisions shall not charge the department or its agents a fee for performing an act necessary to enforce a support order as provided by this section.