In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. “Arrearage” means the total unpaid support owed, including child support, past support, spousal maintenance and interest.
2. “Business day” means a day when state offices are open for regular business.
3. “Child support guidelines” means the child support guidelines that are adopted by the state supreme court.
4. “Child support subpoena” means a subpoena issued pursuant to section 25-520.
5. “Department” means the department of economic security.
6. “Income” means any form of payment owed to an individual, regardless of source, including wages, salaries, commissions, bonuses, workers’ compensation, disability payments, payments pursuant to a pension or retirement program and interest.
7. “Obligee” means a person or agency entitled to receive support.
8. “Obligor” means a person obligated to pay support.
9. “Support” means the provision of maintenance or subsistence and includes medical insurance coverage, or cash medical support, and uncovered medical costs for the child, arrearages, interest on arrearages, past support, interest on past support and reimbursement for expended public assistance. In a title IV-D case, support includes spousal maintenance that is included in the same order that directs child support.
10. “Support payment clearinghouse” means the clearinghouse established pursuant to section 46-441.
11. “Title IV-D” means title IV-D of the social security act.