A. Except as provided in subsections C and D of this section, a tribunal of this state shall recognize and enforce a foreign support agreement registered in this state.
B. An application or direct request for recognition and enforcement of a foreign support agreement must be accompanied by both of the following:
1. A complete text of the foreign support agreement.
2. A record stating that the foreign support agreement is enforceable as an order of support in the issuing country.
C. A tribunal of this state may vacate the registration of a foreign support agreement only if, acting on its own motion, the tribunal finds that recognition and enforcement would be manifestly incompatible with public policy.
D. In a contest of a foreign support agreement, a tribunal of this state may refuse recognition and enforcement of the agreement if it finds any of the following:
1. Recognition and enforcement of the agreement is manifestly incompatible with public policy.
2. The agreement was obtained by fraud or falsification.
3. The agreement is incompatible with a support order involving the same parties and having the same purpose in this state, another state or a foreign country if the support order is entitled to recognition and enforcement under this chapter in this state.
4. The record submitted under subsection B of this section lacks authenticity or integrity.
E. A proceeding for recognition and enforcement of a foreign support agreement must be suspended during the pendency of a challenge to or appeal of the agreement before a tribunal of another state or a foreign country.